From Principal's Desk

Miranda House

Miranda House, residential college for women, is one of the premier Women's Institutions of Delhi University. It was founded in 1948 by the then Vice-Chancellor Sir Maurice Gwyer; its foundation stone was laid by Lady Edwina Mountbatten on March 7 in the same year. Located on the University campus, Miranda House is built in warm red brick with cool and spacious verandahs. Its original design was by the renowned architect Walter George, the college shares an architectural affinity with other colonial educational institutions of the country. In the past five decades, as the college has grown, several other buildings have been added to its original design. It is now declared a heritage building and work is on to maintain its pristine glory. More...

Administration
Time Table
Attendance
Fellowships
Miranda Innovates
Research and Collaborations
DS Kothari Science Centre
Women's Development
Placement Cell
Alumnae
Calendar
Members Login News & Events Notices Opportunities
Login ID
Password
Tender Contact Us Job Opportunities Advertisements RTI
View Details
Copyright © 2006 Miranda House. All rights reserved. Powered by IYCWORLD
Site has been designed for best viewing in 1024x768 pixels