Eligibility and Allocation of Seats
- There is a total of 1 seat reserved for PM SSS for J & K category students.
- Admission to Miranda House Hostel is strictly on basis of merit, using the same
criteria as for admission to the course. In case of a tie, percent aggregate marks
are considered to decide merit.
- Only outstation undergraduate students of Miranda House are eligible for
admission to the Hostel.
- Students whose parents reside in the National Capital Territory of Delhi,
Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad are not eligible.
- Admission is subject to submission of required proof of residency.
- The decision of the Hostel Admission Committee shall be final in all matters.
Schedule for Payment of Fee
- Students shortlisted for admission to the Hostel shall be required to pay online the first
installment of Hostel Fee.
Online Payment of fee is through State Bank of India at a link available on the college
- Fee must be paid by Tuesday, 10 July 2018 (12.00 noon) else the seat will be offered to
the waitlisted student in order of merit.
Roll No. 2018/
B.A. (H) Geography